At NewNew, we created a platform where creators have interactive connections with people through their decisions.
It is everyone's responsibility to make this a community for everyone. We encourage you to report any content, creator, comment, user, or account that you believe goes against these guidelines. You can report it on the platform by clicking the ellipsis “...” and choosing “report”. You can report things relating to profiles, chats, comments, and individual posts. When something is reported, it will be reviewed by the NewNew team and if we determine that it goes against our guidelines, we will take appropriate action, which may include removal of the content, a temporary account suspension, and/or the removal of the account from the platform.
Now here’s the unfun part, anything illegal will be reported to the proper authorities, and our lawyers helped us with our guidelines to help keep this a safe and respectful place for everyone:
Just like we heard growing up, “Safety first.” We hope you’ll follow this philosophy on NewNew, and report anything that goes against this, including:
- Encouraging, promoting, inciting, or threatening violence or dangerous behavior is never allowed.
- Do not glorify or depict violence or celebrate the suffering of others.
- We’re animal lovers. We prohibit animal abuse and cruelty. Any animal abuse or cruelty will be reported to the proper authorities immediately.
- Anything that could put someone's health, well-being, or safety in danger—directly or indirectly— is not allowed on the platform.
- Do not threaten, promote or celebrate terrorism, terrorist acts, or any type of violent extremism. We also prohibit content that promotes organizations or people who promote or engage in such activity or conduct.
- Persons or organizations directly linked to dangerous or violent groups such as terrorist or cyber-terrorist organizations, organized criminal groups, or violent hate groups are not allowed on the site.
- Users under the age of 13 may not register or pay for services on NewNew.
- Creators must be the age of majority in their jurisdiction.
- Any user falsifying their age will be removed immediately.
- We have a zero-tolerance policy for any type of child sexual exploitation. Any and all child sexual exploitation will be reported to the proper authorities immediately.
- Do not promote, depict or encourage suicide or any type of self-harm, including self-injury and things like eating disorders.
- Any suicide or self-harm threats need to be reported to us immediately. We also encourage you to immediately contact local emergency services or a suicide prevention hotline.
- Do not encourage, promote or engage in any type of illegal or criminal activity. This includes selling, buying, trading, or facilitating transactions for illegal goods or services, including but not limited to illegal or regulated drugs, contraband, weapons, prostitution, pornography, and counterfeit goods or documents.
- Do not post, create or encourage content that violates any law, rule, regulation, court order, or other legal process, including but not limited to, phishing attempts, money laundering, theft, fraud, or scams.
- Do not post, create or encourage content that depicts or promotes, or encourages or engages in the use, depiction, or promotion of, illegal weapons, illegal drugs, controlled substances, alcohol, lotteries, or gambling of any kind. Do not encourage, engage in, or promote cybercrime.
We believe that we should treat others like we would like to be treated, which means we do not allow the following on NewNew:
- There is zero tolerance for bullying.
- Do not harass, bully or shame someone or encourage others to harass, bully or shame someone. This includes abusive speech, threats, or degrading statements intended to mock, humiliate, embarrass, intimidate or hurt an individual.
- Wishing or hoping that someone experiences physical and/or emotional harm is against our guidelines.
- Do not post, create or encourage content that glorifies, normalizes, or promotes sexual harassment, which involves unwanted or inappropriate sexual behavior directed at another person.
- Do not use NewNew for any kind of blackmail.
- Hate speech and disparaging speech are never allowed. That includes hate speech based on race, ethnicity, nationality, immigration status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religion, age, disability, disease, veteran status, socio-economic status, age, weight, pregnancy status, and/or any other identity. We also prohibit content that promotes organizations or people who promote or engage in hateful or disparaging speech. This also includes the use of slurs and derogatory terms that are intended to disparage any of the protected characteristics listed above.
- Do not post anything that might be considered adult content and/or pornographic. If you are unsure whether it is adult content, do not post it.
- Do not post nudity.
- Do not post sex, sexual violence, and/or assault.
- Do not post or share intimate photos or videos of anyone.
- Do not violate, misappropriate or infringe on others' intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademark, or their rights of privacy, publicity, moral, or other such legal rights. Our copyright policy is described in more detail in our Terms of Service.
- Do not post anyone's private, personal or confidential information. This includes phone numbers, addresses, emails, passwords, etc.
- Do not threaten or encourage others to threaten to post private or personal information.
- You may not impersonate individuals, groups, or organizations.
- You may not create fake identities, such as bots.
- Any type of spam and/or deceptive practices are not allowed.
- You may not represent products created by others as your own creation, or act as a reseller of others' products.
- You may not offer financial incentives, a return on investment, Securities Offering (as defined in the Securities Act of 1933), or participation in any profit-sharing.
- You may not use the site for anything that could be considered an initial coin offering (“ICO”) or that offers cryptocurrency or other digital assets in token form that could be considered a Securities Offering.
- Do not fundraise for political campaigns, political candidates, or political action committees (PACs).
Last updated: April 4, 2022